This course is postponed to next year due to the corona virus.
The course “UP-TO-DATE knowledge about fascia” is held by Janek Vluggen (one of the worlds leading Osteopaths) from The Vluggen Institute (http://vluggeninstitute.com/homepage/ ).
- The important function of muscle fasciae (connective tissue) is to reduce friction of muscular force. In doing so, fasciae provide a supportive and movable wrapping for nerves and blood vessels as they pass through and between muscles. Resent research indicates that the muscular connective tissue (fascia) serve a more active role than previously assumed.
- The structural and functional anatomy and the osteopathic relevance of the fascia.
- The fascial compartments and architecture and its relevance for the different body parts.
- Fascia of the different organs, visceral, cranio sacral and so on.
- Introduction to the examination and myofascial release treatment.
To participate in the course, it is necessary to have knowledge of equine anatomy and treatments. The course will be held in English. The cost for all 4 days is 8000.00 DKR incl. vat
There is coffee and the ad libitum all day and there will be a light lunch.
The course is held at Thostrupvej 15, 8881 Thorsø, Denmark.
Please register as soon as possible. Registration is binding.
You sign up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number and email address. Then you receive an invoice. Once this is paid, you have a seat on the course.
Look forward to 4 exciting and educational days going home with a lot of new knowledge.